Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

16 October 2012

Career Day Save

Oops, William has career day today and he is supposed to wear clothing that answers the question....."When I grow up I want to be…" Since his mom forgot, how's this for a last minute career?

William loves playing in the sand, so how about showing off his new dinosaur shirt from Omi and Grandpa (that came in the mail yesterday) and Jeans....

           Voilà, we have a Paleontologist!

William at preschool demonstrating how to excavate
dinosaur fossils (see the spiders and skeletons on the sand table?)
William loves rocks and digging, I may not be too far off on his career path....

The messy hair wasn't supposed to be part of the outfit....it came from sleeping on it weird.  I tried to control it with a mist of water but it stayed a cute curly mess.



2 comments:

  1. Great safe! And you are educating your mom too. I had to google on that word. Your blogs are fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Save! (one of those words to stumble on for me)

      Delete