Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

10 May 2012

Introductions

I'm Helen, a first-time mom to William who turned 2 yrs old on 5/14/2012 who was born 9 weeks early.  My mom and sister encouraged me to blog and I am really glad that I started. 


I love my family.  I love my son and husband.  I have been married to Ben (a concrete artist, metal sign designer and a hands-on awesome dad) since January 2006.  My second love is working as an ESL and German Teacher.....I can't leave out my 2 dogs.  Especially Silvi, my therapy dog who goes into schools so kids can read to her.
Silvi (brown dog) & Drifter (black & white dog)





This blog is for William, about all the fun adventures our family finds, what we do from day to day and all of the wonderful memories we already have.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! William will treasure this in years to come (and so will I).

    ReplyDelete