Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

22 September 2012

Ready...Set...GO!!

Friday morning I took William to Dragon Park to meet up with some other kids. It is one of our favorite parks in Nashville. It was so much fun!

We tried a little bubble action but it ended as a big fail when the bubble machine didn't work.

So we headed over to the slide (which he loved!)....I'll let you take a look for yourself!
Down William goes!
Oh, wait! What is he doing now?
UP!

UP! UP!

What now?

down, down, down
Just so you can get a better idea of the speed that William was going check out these videos here and here! I know, overkill but he was so proud of himself in the second video I had to include it!

Next he decided to give the curvey slide a go.



Ended up not being as easy.....

.....but we still had a ball of fun with loads of laughter.
 

1 comment:

  1. Looked at this blog (and videos) several times. Can't detect any overkill! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete