When we arrived William remembered that he had seen fish in the classroom and kept repeating 'ish, ish'. He made a beeline for his class and never looked back. I'm glad he was excited but I now know how my mother felt when she dropped me off 31 years ago at Miss Nellies Preschoool. I also hopped out of the car and never looked back.
He watched the 'ish' (fish) in his classroom.
He played at the sand table
When I came to pick him up, I was greeted with a humongous hug. He knew exactly where his cubby and his lunch bag were and grabbed his lunch bag and headed out as if he had done it a million times before.William got a fabulous report on his first day:

This evening we went out to eat to celebrate William's fabulous day and then did a quick park trip. It had been raining all day and we could tell William needed some outside time. He got time playing in the gym at school but that's not the same as being outside.
The park was wonderful. William ran and ran. Can you see him?
how about now?
Don't worry Pops is watching close by.
William also climbed and climbed.
...and played some more.
all the way around we went.When we got home, William was exhausted and went straight to bed.
Hopefully William will have many more awesome days like today.

















AWESOME BLOG!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat!!!!
ReplyDelete