My task was to take a picture of:
So here goes!
June 1 - Morning
Didn't get a very good start on this....couldn't turn the flash low or off, and all I had was my iPhone when William started calling. I edited the photo on the computer to black and white, definitely helped make it look better! He is so stinking cute in the morning, even when he is a grump. I'm hoping for an improvement tomorrow.
June 2 - Empty
Empty tends to be associated with negative - so all day I looked for a way to make it positive. My thought behind the empty plant containers next to a small plant was to use empty as a symbol of new beginnings (seeds), life that has grown big enough so that it is something that can sustain itself in the ground and grow into something useful and good. The reason behind the black and white was to keep the focus on the empty container and not the plant. Ok, maybe a little too deep for this project....here's the picture:
June 3 - On Your Plate
On your plate can mean several things.....what you ate, what's on your to do list or what occupies your time. I chose the last one.....playing with William occupies my time (in a good way).
Two Pictures today! - I think this one has more meaning.....
......but I like this one better...
June 4 - Close-upJalapeno anyone? I've got babies growing in my garden!
June 5 - Sign
William and I enjoy this popsicle place :-)
June 6 - Hat
I love Sombreros! I loved the colors too much to change it to a black and white...Waiting for mommy's night out to take this one.
William and I ate dinner at six O'clock. It was yummy! .....William thought so too.
![]() |
| Spaghetti Bake with Broccoli (looks more appetizing in color) |
June 9 - Your View Today
William and I went to the park this afternoon (for Nashville's Musicians' Corner) and all I saw of him was his backside....not necessarily like this.....but he was constantly on the move.
| Showing off for a baby girl. |
| He was invited to play with another babies mirror and had a blast making faces at himself. |
June 10 - Best Bit of Your Weekend
I love my son but I was really gratefully for a little mommy time in the sewing room while William napped. This block was the pattern for this month's block lotto (click here).
June 11 - Door
Couldn't find one I like yet.
June 13 - Art
Coming soon...it's a piece Ben has been working on!
Yep, brought the Jeep in for an oil change....it really didn't take that long and William was very well behaved!
June 15 - Yellow
![]() |
| For all the William lovers....yellow tent at the library. Does William's blond hair count as yellow? |
![]() |
June 17 - In Your Bag
June 18 - Something We Don't Know About You
June 19 - Imperfect
June 20 - Fave Photo You've Ever Taken
June 21 - Where You Slept
June 22 - From a High Angle
June 23 - Movement
June 24 - On Your Mind
June 25 - Something Cute
June 26 - Where you Shop
June 27 - Bathroom
June 28 - On the Shelf
June 29 - Soft
June 30 - A Friend












Yes, stinking cute!
ReplyDelete